Deliveries & Returns
In these unprecedented times, We are limiting our stores to skeleton staff, this means we will be processing orders twice a week. We are posting goods out VIA Royal Mail and DPD, whom are experiencing delays due to the current climate. This means it may take longer than usual for you to receive your items. Please understand this is out of our control and we are doing everything possible to get your orders to you as soon as possible.
Please contact us before sending returns via email email@example.com or via Telephone 01284 749645
All items returned must be in a re-sellable condition (unworn, undamaged, free of stains, odours, animal hair, creasing - and with labels still attached) or your right to a refund or exchange will be affected.
How to return your item(s):
- Contact us on our email and await a response.
- Simply re-pack the product(s) in the original packaging or another suitable bag, enclosing your full name and contact details.
- You must post the product(s) within 14 working days of arrival of your items to receive a credit note. Item(s) returned beyond this timescale will not be eligible for a credit.
- We recommend you send the return with a signed-for service and retain your receipt as proof of postage. Should any returned parcel be lost, this can be used to lodge your claim with Royal Mail (and not with us).
- You are responsible for the cost of the return postage which is non-refundable - unless the item sent is incorrect or faulty.
- If you are exchanging the product for a different size or different items, you will be charged for the item being sent out to you again
Please send returns to:
LARK VALLEY BUSINESS PARK
BURY ST EDMUNDS
SUFFOLK, IP32 6NU